Decoding Dyslexia Minnesota
Since 2012 Decoding Dyslexia Minnesota has consistently and loudly carried the voice of MN children who struggle with dyslexia. We’ve shed light on a disability that was formerly cast in darkness and left our children invisible. We remain committed to ensuring all children in MN have access to an equitable education and the ability to reach their full potential.
We have advocated for struggling students across Minnesota by:
- Passing a Definition of Dyslexia into Statute
- Passing a Reading Tax Credit
- Passing an Amendment to Read Well by 3rd Grade statute
- Collaborating with MN Dept of Education to publish Navigating the Schools With a Struggling Reader or Dyslexic
- Annually Establishing October as Dyslexia Awareness Month as Proclaimed by Governor Dayton.
- Provided resources and education to families and teachers in MN.
Your donation will be used to support dyslexia awareness, education and advocacy efforts for at risk readers and students with dyslexia in Minnesota.
Follow us on Facebook www.facebook.com/decodingdyslexiamn/
Visit our website www.decodingdyslexiamn.org
*Due to the political nature of our work, contributions to Decoding Dyslexia Minnesota are not tax- deductible. We are not a non-profit organization, which allows us to advocate freely for legislation that will help children with dyslexia in Minnesota and at the federal level.